Friday, May 30, 2008

Cheese Fries

Yes, I am dedicating a whole blog post to my dad's cheese fries!! Honestly if you tried them, you would do it too! lol Honestly though for some reason no restaurant's cheese fries can compare to my dad's- believe me, I've tried to find some that even come close, and it's not possible!! My dad has kind of made a tradition of making cheese fries whenever my best friends come over. Which just gives me an extra little incentive to keep them around- lol! ;)

Cheesy goodness

The master chef at work!!

The happy consumers!! -And don't judge, but yes C Squared and I ate the whole pan of fries, just the two of us!! TOTALLY WORTH THE CALORIES! lol

2 comments:

Cristina said...

You know I keep you around for the cheese fries! ;) LOL! j/k! But they ARE the best! Oh and I must say that that is one freaky picture of me! ha ha!

Superman said...

HOLY FRIJOLE! that looks amazing, it's morning and I already want to eat cheese fries for breakfast!