So my friend slash fake cousin (her mom is my mom's best friend so we grew up together) Erin Bradfield graduated from Gilbert High School last night. I was planning on going but then guess what, it POURED DOWN RAIN!! So mom and I opted out and met up with them after for cake and a little celebrating! Congrats to Erin she is such a good kid- I'm Proud of her!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Erin Graduated- yay!
So my friend slash fake cousin (her mom is my mom's best friend so we grew up together) Erin Bradfield graduated from Gilbert High School last night. I was planning on going but then guess what, it POURED DOWN RAIN!! So mom and I opted out and met up with them after for cake and a little celebrating! Congrats to Erin she is such a good kid- I'm Proud of her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment