Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Sending My Love to the MTC!
I miss my MTC family like CRAZY!!!! I never thought I could get so attached to 9 random people, but oh did I ever! I have the hardest time not being able to talk to my companions! I grew so close with them and we went through so much together, I love them SO MUCH!! I send them Dear Elders almost every day, but it's so not the same! The one blessing out of all of this is my teachers, they really aren't my teachers anymore. They are my friends now and I get to talk to them everyday!! It is so amazing and it helps so much!! So anyway last week I sent my whole district (5 Elders, 2 Hermanas and 2 Teachers) a little care package with some funny stuff (inside jokes- we have MANY of those) and some practical stuff too. Well they all leave next week!!! Ahh I can't believe it, so I wanted to send them one last package while they were all together. So I had to be creative with this one because I didn't want to send a bunch of random stuff they would either have to leave at the MTC or try to use or what not. Plus I have to keep it as cheap as possible because there are 9 of them and it all adds up and also just sending the box alone is ten bucks, plus I am dirt poor! lol So I went to party city and tried to find something to send them all.
They had these cute plastic character cups and so I found one that fit each person and then also got some stickers to go along with it. I then found some cute things to fill up the cups. I got creative and wrapped them each up in cellophane and what not!! It was quite fun and I think it turned out cute!
Here is all 9 of them- I had so much fun picking out specific things for each person- I seriously spent like an hour at party city!!!
And of course the box couldn't be plain and boring!! No way!! Stickered up Hermana Kleisler style!! lol I miss them all so much and I know that when they get this they will know how much I love them all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment