Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day!!
I was able to be here for my mom for Mother's Day since I am home now. It is such a bitter sweet thing. My mom knows that I don't want to be here and almost feels hurt that I don't want to be home with her, but I told her it should be a testament of what an amazing mom she is and was that I would rather be out serving the Lord than be here at home hanging out and doing whatever I want whenever I want. I am so greatful for my fabulous mom who raised me in the church and instilled gospel values in me at a very young age. She is an amazing support and she has been there through everything right along with me. I am going through the toughest thing ever in my life right now and she doesn't understand what it feels like- BUT she is understanding. It is such a blessing to have such a supportive and cheerful mother! I know the Lord loves me because he sent me her! I also got to spend time with my Grandma Joyce today and that was such a treat also. My Gma is so neat. She is one of the least selfish people I know!! She is always doing something for someone else and constantly giving of her self!! Look at these two amazing role models I have!! I already look a lot like them hopefully I can learn to act like them too!
-Me, Mom, Grandma- An Amazing 3 Generations if I do Say So Myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment