Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Happenings

I was invited to three different BBQ's on Memorial Day and each of them was a ton of fun and a ton of food!! The funny thing was there was different food at each one!! Yay! lol I took tons of pictures at all of them- so here are some of them!


PARTY #1 GRANDMA'S HOUSE

I swam with all of my cousin's at my grandma's and my cousin Jake and I kept competing with each other. Whether it be noodle fighting or the above picture- trying to catch Splash Balls while jumping off of the diving board.

Ha ha I was victorious!! I caught a ball in each hand!! Too bad Jake could do it more times than me. He is 7 years younger than me and yet he can beat me in lots of things- and he LOVES that fact!! lol He's a good kid, I love 'em!

Keeping cool in the shade my Great Grandpa- he turns 100 in July!!!

Sadly yes, those crazy women are related to me. My mom and my Aunt Jill.

Me with the girls! My sis in law Sarah, My baby brother's girlfriend Ingrid and her little sister Anna.

Like mother, like daughter

Crazy random self portraits are the BEST!!

My aunt brought over a bunch of hair stuff to give my cousin Allison- so I decided to play beauty shop and do Ally's hair!! lol She wasn't too impressed with my work!

Then it was my turn to get beautified!

Gorgeous, no? Lol me with all of my little hairstylists!! Love these kids!



PARTY # 2 JENNIE'S HOUSE

Keith got off work and joined us for this party

Crazy little Emily- she was having fun with all of the adult attention, being the only kid and all

Jessica and her dog (I think it is more like a dog parading around in a rat suit)

My mom and her best friend Jennie

Erin- posing awkwardly! lol


PARTY #3 THE PARK
As you can see, this party involved getting wet!

Really WET!!

And dirty!!

Some of us "water balloon volleyball" players

My two best friends! A girl is lucky to have one best friend, but man TWO!!! It's such a blessing!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Looks like you had quite a busy day!! It was fun, though!