Friday, May 16, 2008

Back into The Swing of Things

Here are a few pics from my week. I have gotten back into the swing of things and back into life! I am loving it and am doing so well!! I am honestly so happy- happier than I have ever been before (with the exception of some of my really good days at the MTC). I have so much hope and I am filled with desire to live my life to the fullest and stay positive no matter what happens! I know there are tough times ahead of me, but I have already faced some way tough times the last two months and I know I am NEVER alone!! Life is GOOD!!!

Hanging out at Sonic and being silly as always!

My 'Ness!! So good to have my friends again!!

Cheese it up C Squared!! I love my 'Stina!

Pretty sure there is not a cuter 20 month old on the planet!!!

I loved spending time with my Annie baby this week!

I love love love this girl!!!!

So totally styl'n!

Ya that's right- best babysitter ever award, take her to Joe's BBQ and let her stuff her face with chocolate chip cookie!! he hee

And who can ever forget crazy fun friends who meet you at Joe's BBQ!! Boy did I miss those yummy giant baked potatoes!! Oh and Kilie I missed you too! lol

No comments: