Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to Work!!

So as soon as I came home from the MTC I needed to keep myself busy so of course I needed to find a job. My old job took me back without any hoops to jump through so I went ahead and signed on with them. I work for Gilbert Public Schools Summer Day Camp program (called VIK). I am a counselor over 24 third graders and today was the first day of camp.

So excited to go back to work- can't you tell? Look at that so fabulous bright red VIK shirt, I for sure missed those in the MTC! lol Not really!

I decorated my classroom with Extreme sports stuff. I didn't take many pics of it- but this is a poster I made.

I decorated the back of the door and all over the walls with skate stickers and pics of snowboarding/surf/ skateboarding from magazines. I got many compliments from the other teachers and was told I had the best decorated classroom!! Yay! lol

3 comments:

Superman said...

sweet wall! you need to come decorate my room!

Superman said...

p.s. come and check out the pics of the elders!

Cristina said...

It looks great! Those kids are going to have lots of fun with Miss T!