Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pizza Picnic at The Park With My Girls

Lots o' Love for my Girls!!
Strike a pose!!

Giggles- hanging up side down

My little monster- Kiley! (Monster is the nickname I gave her when she was 2, it fit much better then, but it's stuck now!)

So cute! These girls just love having a baby sister!!

Chubba Bubba in a tunnel

Annie decided she likes Jenesse- not surprising, Annie pretty good about being friendly! lol

Nothing better than Oreos and Milk!!

I had my girls last night so I decided to do something fun with them. We grabbed some pizza from Papa John's- the best pizza in my opinion- and went over to Rancho Del Mar Park. We ate, goofed around, played volleyball, frisbee and then went over to my friend Jenesse's house for milk and cookies. It was a great evening and the girls had a blast!! And as always I took LOTS of pictures.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Looks like you had a fun night with the girls. I get to see them Sunday.