Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MY BROTHER IS ENGAGED!!!

Yes, it's true... My brother is engaged to a wonderful girl named Sarah and they are getting married the first weekend in January!!! I personally am still a little shocked and am trying to take it all in, but they are both just beyond thrilled! So anyway I have a bunch of pictures from the proposal and even an actual video of it!! Keith took Sarah to an elaborate picnic at the park and had it be a double date with my younger brother and his girlfriend so Kevin was able to take pictures and a video of it all! So anyway Keith proposed to Sarah while they were playing a game of apples to apples (one of Sarah's favorite games) on their picnic and when he felt it was the right time he slipped her a specially made green card when it was her turn to judge. So she read the card and it said "eternal" and then it said "everlasting, marriage, just one question...." and then she looked up and Keith was on his Knees and said some stuff about how he loved her, well she said yes and the rest is now history!!!

Before the proposal... right before they set up the picnic

After the proposal... As the sunsets

Still a little shocked and a whole lot excited!!! Can't ya tell?

They got a head start on their announcement photos I guess. lol

4 comments:

Jenesse said...

Way too cute... honestly.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Congratulations to them!!

Anonymous said...

We're so happy!! They're so cute!Welcome to the family Sarah!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow- such a wonderfully cute couple. But then again I'm a little bias being Sarah's Mommy. I love all the pics and it's a cool spot. Looking forward to meeting Keith this weekend. See ya!:)