My mission papers are done!!! You can do them online now once your Bishop sets up an account for you, so yesterday I finished them completely and am only waiting on my interviews and of course December 20th!!! Only a month and a half left until I can turn them in!!! I just can't wait to get my call!

This is the picture I put on my papers to send to Salt Lake!! Hopefully I look like a sister Missionary! lol
3 comments:
Great picture! You look like a woman who could do anything. Love ya! --Aunt Janell
you look beautiful! and i just wnat to say you are AMAZING! such an example and will make a great missionary! i know it! make sure you keep me posted. i wouldnt miss this for the world.. that is .. if you go;) haha... you never know.. HE COULD BE ON HIS WAY TO MEET HIS ETERNAL BRIDE(YOU).. soon.. lol.. just kidding! love you tons woman! im so excited for you!
Yay! Congrats to you!! This is so crazy how fast it's all happening! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment