Every year my dad's company has a picnic at an amusement type place of some sort. This year they chose CrackerJax. So My parents, Keith, Sarah and I went and ended up having a great time! We played mini golf, raced go karts and of course took engagement photos!! lol, ya we spent at least half of the time taking pics, but the place actually had some really good background settings so I got lots of good pictures of the two of them. Maybe after they send out their announcement I'll post some of the pics they didn't use, but for now I'll just post some of the random fun we had tonight!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Company Picnic
Every year my dad's company has a picnic at an amusement type place of some sort. This year they chose CrackerJax. So My parents, Keith, Sarah and I went and ended up having a great time! We played mini golf, raced go karts and of course took engagement photos!! lol, ya we spent at least half of the time taking pics, but the place actually had some really good background settings so I got lots of good pictures of the two of them. Maybe after they send out their announcement I'll post some of the pics they didn't use, but for now I'll just post some of the random fun we had tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well it's high time I comment on your blog! I just realised I never sent you a wedding announcement, but you are definitely invited to the reception. It's two weeks from today (!!!) at my grandma's backyard. Come! Great blog, by the way!
Post a Comment