Monday, October 15, 2007

Disneyland!

Here are some of my pics from Disneyland this weekend!!! I had a blast and Cristina finally got to experience Disneyland for the first time.

Waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Cristina looks so pleased lol!

On Splash Mountain

Pink Cowboy hat to go with the Pink Shirt! lol

Yo Ho!
Me at the mad hatter with the only Disney thing I bought in Cali

Really Cool Pirates show with Jack Sparrow

In front of the giant Mickey Pumpkin at Disneyland. And yes, I am wearing a pink girl shirt- but it's Volcom, so it's cool!!

Giant Candy Corn at California Adventures

Wet!! The second day we were there it rained all morning, but it was all good thanks to hoodies!

Cristina hugged the giant Candy Corn

Tower of Terror- You might have to click on the picture so that you can enlarge it, but look at Cristina's face!! She looks like she is going to die- and no she's not posing!! And I am just chilling out- smiling as always!! Hilarious.

Standing in front of Splash Mountain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I somehow knew you'd put the Tower of Terror picture in there.... :) Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

That Tower of Terror pic is priceless!! I'm not sure Cristina knew what she was getting in for, going to Disneyland with diehard thrill seeker Kristi! I wish I was there!! Oh well, next month!
Mom