Monday, October 8, 2007
Thug'n Around -Sunday Silliness!
As always I get pretty silly on Sundays, especially Sundays where I sit around all day in my PJ's hanging out and watching Conference. So I had a lot of energy after family dinner and FHE so Kev, Ingrid and I got pretty crazy and had a blast as only the 3 of us can!! lol
I was wearing a sweatshirt and a hat and then Ingrid stole them so I went and put on different ones and then we decided to take some "Thug" pictures.
This was seriously so hard for me because I ALWAYS smile for pictures- but "Thugs" can't smile, or at least that's what Kevin kept telling me!
Cute little Thug/Punk couple
So tough!
He hee cute!
They kept trying on my hats and taking random pics- Everyone knows I have enough hats! lol
That's me and my little bro!!! I totally adore this crazy kid! He is the best friend/brother a girl could ask for!
Somehow a pillow fight broke out on my bed!
Gotta love goofing around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not sure I should claim these crazy kids!!!! But it looks like fun!
Mom
Post a Comment