Monday, July 21, 2008

On My Mind

I have been super busy lately and I have A LOT of pictures and stuff to post but I wanted to put this one up first. Not a day has gone by that I have not thought of each one of these six people and they are each so important and special to me. I have many good close friends currently serving missions- but these are the ones that are right there in my heart. These six have written me lots since I have been home and are such a great support to me! I love all of my missionaries!!

Hermana Cynthia Crookston
Uruguay, Monte Video West Mission

Elder Kevin Kleisler (the one on the right)
Denmark Copenhagen Mission

Hermana Maria Ure
Ecuador Guayaquil South Mission

Elder Chris Dyson
Salt Lake City Utah Mission

Elder Dallin Yarrington
Illinois Chicago South Mission

Elder Seth Leonard (The one on the left)
San Antonio Texas Mission

2 comments:

joy said...

What a great group of people! And soon you'll be out there with them! Love you!!

Camille said...

You sound anxious to get back there!