
I love love love spending time with my dad!! It seems that since I have been home from my mission he and I have grown so much closer and it is so amazing!! So anyway my fabulous dad and I decided to take a hike on Saturday afternoon. It was surprisingly nice- only like 92 degrees or something due to all the monsoons!

We went to one of our fav places "oak flats" and there was plenty of water from all the rain! We brought the dogs along as well and Brad (a family friend).

The dogs loved jumping into the pools of water and swimming around- the worst was when they would get out and shake off right next to us.

Some of the gorgeous scenery. It is amazing what a 45 minute drive away from the city can bring! It is so peaceful out there and I just love sitting and enjoying the beauty that our Heavenly Father created.

What?!? lol I LOVE hiking!! I think I was seriously born to be an outdoors kind of kid! I guess I was born into the right family cause my dad is always willing and ready for the next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment