
On Saturday Dad, Brad, Uncle Jeff and I loaded up our quads and headed out to the desert to ride! We had to try out the new quads, of course. lol My quad looks so good with some mud splattered on it and my helmet resting on the handle bar. I was so excited to get this bike out there and give it all I got! Man can it go fast!!!

My uncle Jeff- this wash that he is in was really sweet, we booked it up and down that thing! I followed Jeff most of the time we were on the trails, which was so fun cause he was always gunning it so I got to go as fast as I could so I could keep up with the 400. I always like riding with my Uncle, he is so cool and he likes to go fast just like me!!

Dad spotted a cave up in the rocks so we all turned off the engines and Brad was the first to go explore!!

Look what I found in the cave! lol Wonder how long that's been there, do you think it was from the cavemen?

Mother Nature provides everything you need- even bandannas. lol My dad found this bandanna in the dirt and decided to use it to keep the sun off his neck. I said GROSS! He just shrugged. Boys are totally dirty! lol

Another perk to riding, when you stop to let the engines cool off you can actually see how beautiful nature is out there. But when I'm on my quad I never pay attention to that stuff- I am always going too fast anyway, everything is a blur! ha ha

Quads rock!!! I used to only like dirt bikes, always wanted to race motocross- but now I am taking quite a liking to quads as well. I totally love riding and I can't wait to go out again! I especially can't wait to take my new quad to the dunes- my dad just bought me some sweet ITP Sand Star paddles too!
2 comments:
Woohoo! Looks like fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Brian and I like to ride quads up at his family ranch in Snowflake. Brian turns into a whole different guy on a quad. He goes crazy! :) It is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment