Last weekend I took the Skousen girls over to my grandparents house for a fun filled afternoon of swimming and playing around in the pool. We had a blast- I had been so busy lately that I have hardly seen the girls since I 've been home. I am so glad I got to spend the afternoon with them!! They are such sweet girls and I love them all so much! They always help me to remember to enjoy life and cherish these good times! Having them in my life is such a blessing.

The girls had a great time jumping off the diving board and I got lots of hilarious pics of them- several of which will be blackmail one day! ha ha lol j/k

Hailey hales!!

Maicy loved stashing away all of the splash bombs- that way she couldn't get hit with them! lol Clever girl!!

My parents came over and joined us for a little while and dad had fun playing with the girls. He started throwing them off the diving board and once he started they wouldn't let him stop! They loved it!!

Cutie Pie Kiley

Time for a little break- and pictures!! he hee

And of course snacks- yay for graham crappers!! he hee

Silly Maicy!

The ballerina jumps off the board- so graceful! ha ha

More of that goofy maicy girl!!
1 comment:
My little ladies are as cute as ever. I'm so jealous that you get to hang out with them. You have always been so good to them--it's no wonder that they love you so much. Thanks for telling me about the pics. I love them all. I also enjoyed reading about your missionary work in your spanish class. Good job. I knew you would be a great missionary--that's why I wanted you to be in our mission. Hang in there and keep up the great missionary effort.
Post a Comment