Thursday, July 3, 2008

Retaliation

Pranks are just a little harmless fun right? lol I sure hope so cause if not I have sure got it coming to me!! Ha ha ha. At my work we are constantly messing with each other and goofing around- we work with kids everyday and sometimes we get a little crazy! Today I took our little pranks a little bit further and I am just waiting for the retaliation! ha ha. Good times!! With the help of my new pal Kara I decked out two of my co-workers cars with window paint! Ha ha some serious random inside jokes on their cars- that ought to get a reaction out of them! lol

There are stories behind all of this- the story for this happened yesterday. This is Chelsea and Stephanie's car (they're sisters) and yesterday I parked next to them and we all left at the same time. As I was pulling out they backed up right behind me so I couldn't get out without hitting them. Then Chels got out of the car and put a Walkie Talkie on the trunk of my car (she had walked out of the building and forgot to put it in the office) so she ditched it on me and then they sped off!! So today I got her back!!!



Muwaha ha ha!

This story happened today- Megann was supposed to get another counselor's kids along with her own, so I laughed when I found out cause I was so glad I wasn't stuck with them and she was. Well it turns out the kids didn't want to be with her- they wanted me, so I got 24 kids! Blah! Then Megann laughed right back in my face and I said it was ok cause Karma was gonna catch up with her. She said she didn't believe in Karma. Ha ha so I gave her a little lesson in Karma!

Muwaha ha ha!!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Ha ha ha! That's funny!!