My new quad along with my dad's new one (a Honda Fourtrax) puts our fleet of off road vehicles at 7!! So awesome! So if anybody wants to go riding just give me a holler and I will be sure to take you out for a good time!! -If you can keep up with me that is!! lol ;)
Friday, July 4, 2008
My New Quad!!!
Technically it is not MY quad, it's my dad's- but he has basically said I've got it as mine until I go on my mission!! Dad got a really good deal on it because he traded his old C-J jeep for two quads. My quad is a Honda 300 EX and it is in excellent condition with several nice after market parts on it. It has nerf bars and a super sweet pipe on it! It's loud and fast! My favorite combo!!! So anyway I am super excited about my new quad. I finally have a quad that I can race my friends on and win!!! Also I now have a quad to take to the dunes- which is coming up here in October! Another awesome week out in the dunes with my cousins and now with my new ride- SWEET!!
My new quad along with my dad's new one (a Honda Fourtrax) puts our fleet of off road vehicles at 7!! So awesome! So if anybody wants to go riding just give me a holler and I will be sure to take you out for a good time!! -If you can keep up with me that is!! lol ;)
My new quad along with my dad's new one (a Honda Fourtrax) puts our fleet of off road vehicles at 7!! So awesome! So if anybody wants to go riding just give me a holler and I will be sure to take you out for a good time!! -If you can keep up with me that is!! lol ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah!! How fun!!!
You totally have to drag me along... just need to give me notice so I can get time off work/school... :D
Post a Comment