She just talks up a storm now a days!! I was sitting at my computer printing off my farewell invites (the printer is the sound you hear in the background and what is distracting Annie) and I heard Anners gibbering and I look over and this is what I found! Way too funny! Love her!!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
My Last Annie Tuesday
My Tuesdays with Annie have come to an end, but before I can continue this post I have a few DISCLAIMERS for you- 1. If you do not like sentimental moments and do not wish to hear me talk about my last few days here than do not read this post. 2. If you do not like looking at pictures of my adorable Chubba Bubba than I also suggest that you skip this post. Ok now that I have that over with onto the best part............ THE PICTURES!!
Let's go to the park!! Annie insisted on holding the ball on the drive over there, she is my little baller!!
Off she goes towards the basketball court!! It is the cutest thing to watch her play b-ball with me. She actually runs after my rebounds giggling and throws the ball back to me. Way too fun!!
Cheese!!
Look at those big blue eyes!! Too Cute!
She just talks up a storm now a days!! I was sitting at my computer printing off my farewell invites (the printer is the sound you hear in the background and what is distracting Annie) and I heard Anners gibbering and I look over and this is what I found! Way too funny! Love her!!!
She just talks up a storm now a days!! I was sitting at my computer printing off my farewell invites (the printer is the sound you hear in the background and what is distracting Annie) and I heard Anners gibbering and I look over and this is what I found! Way too funny! Love her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! SOOOOOOO cute!!
love that crazy girl. i cant believe you are leaving so soon. good luck on the mission. I know you will be awesome! I cant wait to get updates on how you are doing!
thats what makes you such a good missionary!!:) :) you will be amazing. and thanks.. that pretty much exactly what i needed to hear!
thats what makes you such a good missionary!!:) :) you will be amazing. and thanks.. that pretty much exactly what i needed to hear!
Amy told me to go to your blog and see this video of my Cupcake. I don't know how I missed it. What a little nut. I'm sure she has learned all about talking on the phone from her Mom--she is a phone pro. What is Amy and Annie going to do with no more "Tuesdays with Kristi?" I hear your farewell is on Sunday. Erin is so excited because she is in town and gets to go too. I'm sure it will be a great day and you will give a great talk. Good luck. Won't be long before you are at the MTC. What a great missionary you are going to be.
HUGS!
I can't believe the day is coming so fast. You'll be a great missionary. I love the phone conversation Annie was having. She is a cute one.
Post a Comment