Here are some of the random pics I took during our trip last weekend, I took a zillion as always so I am just gonna throw some of the best ones on here.

Whale Watching on the ocean- My ears got wicked sun burnt, blisters and everything, plus I threw up on the boat!! Not the highlight of my trip! lol

How many days are we staying for?!? 2!! I never would have guessed!

Erin and I at the hotel

Me and my mommy at Chevy's

Erin and I had fun playing with the squeeze cheese in the car!

The Moms

The Girls

Just in case you can't tell- I Love the Beach!! Btw this pic was not posed, props to Jennie for catching me in the moment!

The beach bum girls!! Woot Woot!

Jennie's on top of the world- or a big rock at least!

Jennie took this picture of me- well taking a picture- shocker me taking pics!! lol This was outside of the temple, I was taking the pretty pics you see below.

The absolutely gorgeous San Diego temple.

I was so grateful for the opportunity I had to go inside this temple, it is only the second temple I have ever been to, and hopefully that list will continue to grow!
I had such a great time and made so many awesome memories on this trip!! Mom and Jennie were so wonderful for planning it all and thanks so much mom for paying for it!! I will never forget our Whale of a Girls Road Trip!
1 comment:
sounds fun! you are amazing:) i miss ya!... guess what? i made a blog. kilieblondie.blogspot.com check it out! only two posts.. but ya.. im lame and new to the whole thing.. but really like it
Post a Comment