I would consider my self blessed to have one best friend but I am so lucky as to have two friends that are the very best!! They are the kind of people that I can call in the middle of the night because my car broke down, they are the ones who will rush right over with a gallon of ice cream when I have one of those "nothing could go right" kind of days and best of all they are the two people that can make me laugh like nothing else!! I love the crap out of them and I will miss them like crazy!! I just have to hope that they stay single until I get back so we can go boy hunting together! lol
2 comments:
you are very "SPECIAL!" hehehehe.. i want a photo shoot:) .. we are good friends.. lol they are lucky to have you! im greatful for you too.. and im not even the best of the friends... i was just blessed for a summer of your attention. but ... we need to play tomororw:) by the way.. your family is soo cooL:)
You're the best! What am I going to do when you're gone? :(
Post a Comment