Tuesday, March 25, 2008

See Ya Later Ya'll!

In just a few short hours I will be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so excited, nervous, scared, thrilled and basically any other emotion you can think of!! Saying goodbye to my close friends and family tonight will be one of the hardest things I will ever have done. But I am so ready for this next step in my life and I am filled with joy at the thought of spending the next 18 months of my life teaching people about the most important thing in my life- the gospel. Well wish me luck and please please please write me!! Well until October 2009, See ya'll!!

The Kleisler Missionaries- my mom is very very proud of this picture!!
Kristi-Texas, Kevin-Denmark, Keith-Canary Islands

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I'm going to miss you so much!!! But I know you are going to be a great missionary and that you are now getting to go bless the lives of those people in Texas! Love you lots!