Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goodbye Party!

I couldn't just have an open house after my talk where people just came and mingled politely- that's just not me!! So instead I went out in style!!! We had a good 'ol fashioned Texas BBQ in my backyard on Saturday night. It turned out great, lots of people came, my grandpa grilled some amazing burgers and I got to hang out with all my friends and family! It was the perfect way to say goodbye AZ hello TEXAS!!!

Little Miss Hailey posing in front of the sign out front

Jennie is amazing and she makes the yummiest cupcakes!! She made them into a Texas flag and they looked to good to eat!!

My friends Aaron and Jenesse

Such a silly litte Annie!!

I am gonna miss this girl like crazy!!!!

My friend Lindsay Frost and her adorable baby girl Bekah stopped by and it was so good to see them!!

Brother Campbell said he wore his cowboy hat just for me and that nobody else could get him to do it. How sweet!

Me and my friend Amanda Cottle

No comments: