Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a Missionary!!


Kinda sounds like a birth announcement...

It's a missionary! Here she is! Hermana Kleisler's first picture! She's finally here!

It's definitely a new beginning! Many wonderful couples have the assignment every Wednesday to greet the arriving missionaries at the MTC. One of these couples took a picture of Kristi and the elders on her shuttle and sent it to me. I was so surprised and grateful when I opened that letter from Utah! What a comfort to see a picture of her actually at the MTC safe and sound! So here's the picture. We're waiting for that first letter and e-mail from the MTC. I'll let you know when I get one. Until then, enjoy Hermana Kleisler's first picture!!

2 comments:

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

Yea!! Thanks for getting it up on the site. She looks so tiny next to all those Elders! So good to see her there tell Kevin thanks. Jennie

Kilie Rainey said...

auhhhh!!!.... there she is:):) ... sure do miss her. and love her.