I had a blast hanging with my fam and chilling at Disneyland I even didn't mind driving back to AZ at 4 this morning!! A big thanks to my parents and my bro for putting up with me and for all the fun we had once I ungrumpified!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
The Happiest Place On Earth!!
On Wednesday Night mom asked me randomly if I would like to go to Disneyland again. Of course I said YES! So on Friday right after I got off work mom, dad, Kev and I drove to Cali. Yes I am spoiled , but at least I acknowledge it!!
Woot Woot Disneyland again!!!
Disneyland's Biggest Fan!
VIP's- or at least we felt like it!! We were lucky enough to run into some Disneyland workers handing out special Dream Fastpasses on a small little path out of the way of most of the crowd. We were so excited, we automatically got a fastpass for every fastpass ride at both parks!!
Ya that's right I'm cool.
"Help me daddy I'm not strong enough!" -you are never too old for toontown right?
Tired!
Grumpy!
Hobos waiting for the electrical light parade to start
Not so happy at the happiest place on earth
This is Kevin trying to squish the grumpiness out of me!
Kevin!!!
This is what happens after I eat a Churro- I had a churro change of heart and got silly and fun instead of grumpy! My fam was happy about that!
Me and my mommy with the Birthday pin she got. It was pretty fun for her to celebrate her B-day at Disney, everyone was so nice to her!!
We LOVE Tower of Terror!
Towards the end of the day on our last day we (Dad, Kev, My dad's cousin Robert and I) went on Grizzly River and got SOAKED! We got hit by the geyser!!!
I had a blast hanging with my fam and chilling at Disneyland I even didn't mind driving back to AZ at 4 this morning!! A big thanks to my parents and my bro for putting up with me and for all the fun we had once I ungrumpified!!
I had a blast hanging with my fam and chilling at Disneyland I even didn't mind driving back to AZ at 4 this morning!! A big thanks to my parents and my bro for putting up with me and for all the fun we had once I ungrumpified!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The silly, fun Kristi is SO much better than the grumpy one! I was just about to buy you a GRUMPY t-shirt or hat! It definitely fit! I wish I'd known about the churro thing a long time ago! I could've used that in your teenage years!!!!
Post a Comment