Brad Paisley singing "Online" I had this song on my iPod before I left for the mission so I for sure sang aloud to this one he hee cause I have such a great voice! lol
Friday, June 13, 2008
Breaking the Rules
So as many of you already know , my Stake President and I decided that while I am home for these few months I should still live some of the mission rules. For instance , arise at 6:30 retire at 10:30, listen to only church music, and so on and so forth. Well last night I for sure broke some rules!! Mom got 5 tickets to the "Paisley Party 2008" for free from her boss. So she gave them to me and I gathered up four of my friends and we headed out to Cricket Pavilion to see BRAD PAISLEY!! It was such a great concert and we found a really great spot on the lawn in the "family friendly" section, which meant there weren't any drunken cowboys or anything which was nice. I had fun on my little night out on the town, lol but I am glad to go back to my missionary life style.
Brad Paisley- He sure puts on a good concert!! It was really fun!
Our awesome lawn spot!
Kilie, Cristina and I chilling in the surprisingly nice AZ heat! It was not bad for June!!
Jen and Stephanie
Posing! lol
What else do you do in between sets if not take funny pictures?
Happy concert- goers!
Ya um, Steph ate a few too many air heads!! lol :)
Brad Paisley singing "Online" I had this song on my iPod before I left for the mission so I for sure sang aloud to this one he hee cause I have such a great voice! lol
Brad Paisley singing "Online" I had this song on my iPod before I left for the mission so I for sure sang aloud to this one he hee cause I have such a great voice! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow you are fast! That was just last night! sounds like a great time. Oh by the way I finally updated mine at least some:)
hey woman! ... i did have an amazing time at the temple. im sorry im not real good at sharing experiences till later on.. i like to ponder them. but it was quite a peaceful experience. I really did cry when i pulled up though. it was just so beautiful! and you dont whine! haha. I love you!!
where are the dancing beer cans?
Post a Comment