Saturday, June 14, 2008

I WILL be going back!

The other day a woman from the MTC called me because it is her job to call all of the missionaries who come home early from the MTC. She called and asked me a bunch of questions and wanted to see how I was doing. When she got to the last question she was completely shocked at my answer! She asked me, "So do you still plan on coming back to the MTC?" I said "YES!!!" she said, really? I said there is absolutely NOTHING that could stop me from coming back save the Lord having something else in mind for me. She said that was not an answer she has heard very often, she said the percentage of missionaries that come back to the mission after coming home early is really low. She wished me the best of luck and to keep up the good work and said they would be keeping my bed warm for me- I said thanks and I would be there soon!! I don't have a definite date yet as to when I am going back but right now it is looking like September/October ish. I can not wait!!! So anyway I just wanted everyone to know that I am GOING TO GO BACK!!! It is the most important thing to me and I want it so bad!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! You have such an awesome attitude. Good for you. Sorry I have been such a slacker with posting my tag pictures. It has been a crazy week with teaching swim lessons, dr. appointments, and family in town. I promise I will do it tomorrow. Thanks for tagging me, it should be fun. We really need to go get ice cream or something. Get Kilie to go along too, since I haven't seen her since last summer as well. I hope all is going well.

Superman said...

welcome to the club of the few percentage. may i be the first to say i am glad to have you here in the club with us.

Kilie Rainey said...

i just laugh at this.. you know why;) haha.. hey so umm this lady in my ward served in san antonio texas spanish speaking. i told her you would love to talk to her! She was excited to know about my friend that is going to serve there!