Wednesday, June 4, 2008
No Tiempo Para Nada!!
I am so insanely busy I have time for well.... NOTHING!! It's so good though because it's hard to get yourself in trouble if you are so gosh darn busy! lol I have been working all day and then I have a three hour Spanish class every night. Any "free time" I have (usually about 2-3 hours a day) is spent doing homework or writing letters to my district and my baby bro. For any of you that know my Baby Bro Kevin he is on his 5th Week at the MTC preparing to go to the Denmark Copenhagen mission. He is doing great especially in his situation- he is the ONLY Danish elder in the entire MTC! Crazy!!! I am looking forward to the weekend where I will have some actual down time! Yay!!!! So anyway, that is your quick update in the world of Kristi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment