Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"MTC Sick"

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

So when I was in the MTC I never got homesick. Surprisingly I just didn't really get too worked up over being away from my family. I missed them but it never really affected me. Well now that I am home- I am totally MTC sick!! I miss my MTC family A LOT!! Every day, every hour I think of at least one of them. There is like an aching feeling in the pit of my stomach- I miss them that bad! It's hard to describe it but I just got SO close to them all, some I got really really close too and couldn't imagine no longer having them as part of my life! When it is time for me to go back on my mission I have been told that I might be sent back to the MTC or I might be sent straight to the field. I honestly hope they send me back to the MTC, but I know it will be really hard on me if they do. It will be so weird to have a new district but be in the same place. I don't think I could ever feel so close with a group of 9 people as I did with these guys!! I am excited for the future and SO SO SO anxious to go back, but I have a lot of improving and growing to do while I am here so I am going to focus on that for now. I get e-mails and letters from my "family" and that helps but it is so hard to be so far away from them and not be able to talk to them everyday. I am so fortunate that two of my MTC family members became such good friends that they are letting me come to Utah to hang out with them for a week!! I am so excited to hang out with my teachers Hermano Wing and Hermana Mortensen ("Adam" and "Morty" - that's who they are now, lol no more official teacher titles, I like it better that way) in August! It seems so far away from now- but it doesn't matter, I get to see them again and actually spend time with them and it is going to be AMAZING!! I miss them the most out of everyone- they have been there for me through thick and thin and they mean the world to me!! I am so blessed to have them as my friends. I don't know if this ache in my heart will ever go away, I know I won't forget any of those 9 amazing people anytime- EVER!! Having them as a part of my life has been "Such a Treat!" and I MISS THEM!!!!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I stole these pics off of Adam's blog- I don't have a pic of Morty besides the one from the night I left- and that one is already posted on here somewhere. lol :)

No comments: