Friday, June 27, 2008

Ice Cream With Lindsay

I met my friend Lindsay Frost and her adorable baby Bekah for ice cream and some good 'ol conversation! We hadn't really talked since I've been home so it was so nice to catch up with her and also enjoy the amazing deliciousness that is Cold Stone Creamery!! :)

The Oh So Cute Bekah Lynn- I want to take her home with me!!!



Me and Linds. She is so awesome and I really enjoy talking with her- she's one of those people that you never have to try to keep the conversation going with, we can talk about anything. So much fun!! For sure we need to get together again soon!!!

3 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

Does that three weeks ago under my name mean that was the last time I posted? I have gotten terrible at this blogging thing!

Kilie Rainey said...

auhhhhhh i wish i was there!! we have to do this agaiN! :) seriously!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for getting together with me even though I don't text message. :) It was great seeing you and chatting like the old days. I am serious about doing a temple session with you. Let me know.