Sunday, November 4, 2007

Suns vs Lakers- Home Opener

Planet Orange here we come!!

The view from our seats- yes I know they are nosebleeds- but I am a Kindergarten Teacher's Aide for goodness sake- I don't make much!

My gorgeous Grandma, I don't know why the pic is blurry, odd.


I bought 4 tickets to the Phoenix Suns home opener verse LA and I decided to take my mom and my grandparents with me. We had fun despite how horribly the Suns played and also despite the simply awful Lakers fan sitting right behind us yelling so loudly in our ears and being obnoxious!! After the game grandpa took us out to Applebee's for dessert. It was a fun night even though we lost- but hey were 2 and 1, plus the season just started and I have tickets to 6 more games!!! Yay, I am excited!! Go Suns!!

No comments: