Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dinner and a Movie- and of Course Dessert!!

Friday Night I had the girls because Jack and Amy were celebrating their Anniversary. So I of course had to spoil them and do something totally fun! So my parents were really sweet and watched Annie for me and I took the older girls to go see Bee Movie and then to Streamers for Dinner and yummy dessert!! It was so fun and Annie had fun with my mom and dad too! They adore her- and she LOVES them, especially my dad!! I don't know what it is but she can't get enough of my dad!!

Waiting for the movie to start- and being silly of course!!

Kiley with her Mouse dessert- it was so cute and absolutely delicious!

Hailey was having a little too much fun eating her blackout! lol

The oh so cute Maicy

No comments: