Then Kev got some air too! We all tried to see who could catch the most air- I had was out of the contest on the Tank because it is so heavy it can't catch anything, so I took pics of our impromptu contest instead. Keith ended up winning which surprised us all. He got at least 3 or 4 feet of air but unfortunately we had all put our cameras away by then.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Eat Some Dirt!!!
Any Monday holiday is a riding day for my family, ever since I bought my first motocross bike and got my family started in the whole off-roading thing, we take our quads, atc's and motorcycles and ride, race, jump and make each other eat our dirt whenever everyone has the day off!! We took advantage of Veteran's day and loaded everybody up and headed out to the desert. Today we went to a newer place we are trying out and it has tons of trails! We had a blast and were kicking up some serious dirt!! There is nothing I love more than riding, I wish I could have ridden my motorcycle today but this place that we went to has a lot of sandy washes that would fishtail my bike like no other. So I rode a quad instead which was fun- but I am a motorcycle girl all the way!
Me riding the "Tank"
Kev in all his riding gear
Ingrid
Keith and Dad
Ingrid and Kev taking a break to check out the surrounding trails
We found a cool little wooded area in the middle of the desert
That's me riding the tank up a bank
That's Keith getting some air off of the same bank
Brad caught some air on his three wheeler

Then Kev got some air too! We all tried to see who could catch the most air- I had was out of the contest on the Tank because it is so heavy it can't catch anything, so I took pics of our impromptu contest instead. Keith ended up winning which surprised us all. He got at least 3 or 4 feet of air but unfortunately we had all put our cameras away by then.
Then Kev got some air too! We all tried to see who could catch the most air- I had was out of the contest on the Tank because it is so heavy it can't catch anything, so I took pics of our impromptu contest instead. Keith ended up winning which surprised us all. He got at least 3 or 4 feet of air but unfortunately we had all put our cameras away by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment