My youngest cousin Max and IFriday, November 2, 2007
Halloween Fun with Cousins!!
On Halloween I went over to my Uncle Jeff's house to eat my Aunt Elaine's yummy soup, check out my uncle's cool haunted house and to goof around with my cousins. They dressed up as characters from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It was pretty funny and their costumes were pretty elaborate, but by the time I got over there they had taken most of their costume pieces off.
My youngest cousin Max and I
We were playing with fake bugs and thought it would be fun to cover him in them- he wasn't so sure about that!! lol
Yes I am related to these kids- what can I say? I think I bring out the craziness in my little cousins whenever they are with me!!
See crazy!!! I had so much fun taking them trick- or - treating because we were being so very silly!
My youngest cousin Max and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those fake bugs make me feel DISGUSTING! UGH...
Post a Comment