Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family Vacation- DISNEYLAND STYLE!!

The 5 Kleislers

Super soaked on Grizzly



My parents and I on New Orleans Square



Soaked on Splash Mountain

True hardcore punks

Not quite punk

Kevin and I are the only brave souls willing to ride the Mailboomer- we rode it 4 times!!

On Splash Mountain

One of the seven times we rode splash mountain

Kev with Darth Vader in Downtown Disney

Me on Matterhorn

A very wet boy on splash mountain

Being super silly!



Missing his fiance so much that he has to text her while on the ferris wheel- Pathetic!

Creepy

Ice Cream on the Pier

The fam waiting to ride Indiana Jones

A picture of Kevin taking a picture- I think combined Kev and I took about 500 pictures of our trip!!

In line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad



We had our final family trip as a family of 5 and we had a blast!! We went to Disneyland and California Adventures the weekend before Thanksgiving and it wasn't really all that crowded. The longest we had to wait in line was 20 minutes!! Several rides we just walked on!!

No comments: