So far I am liking the changes, but as always they won't last long!! Pretty soon here I am going to paint that black graffiti wall so that it will be white and I can continue on with my quote wall. I think my quote wall is my absolute favorite part of my room and I told my parents they can't paint it while I am on my mission. There are years of memories all over those walls!!!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Changing it up!
Anyone who knows me really well will know this already, but for those of you who don't.... I LOVE CHANGE!!! I absolutely love it when a change comes about in my life because I see it as a new challenge! I try to change things as much as possible when I can, so I have always been a big fan of changing up my room (I can't wait until I have an entire house to change up- and probably no budget to do it- lol) I usually change around the furniture, comforter and basically everything, even stuff on my walls and door about every 3-5 months. I have painted one of the walls in my room more times then I can remember!! lol Anyway the point of all of this is that this weekend I hard core cleaned out my room (I am also a neat freak and the extreme opposite of a pack rat) I moved around some things changed some stuff up and got some new furniture, I am also sadly saying goodbye to my drum set. I am going to sell it because I just don't have the time to play as much as I would like and they took up so much space in my room!! So anyway here are some pics of what it looks like now.
I am not done yet, I still want to get a little side table and lamp to put next to my new chair. I am going to wait until all of the college dorm stuff goes on clearance or something I think.
I got this cool cityscape curtain for my closet
And of course rocking the black duvet cover from Ikea
So far I am liking the changes, but as always they won't last long!! Pretty soon here I am going to paint that black graffiti wall so that it will be white and I can continue on with my quote wall. I think my quote wall is my absolute favorite part of my room and I told my parents they can't paint it while I am on my mission. There are years of memories all over those walls!!!
So far I am liking the changes, but as always they won't last long!! Pretty soon here I am going to paint that black graffiti wall so that it will be white and I can continue on with my quote wall. I think my quote wall is my absolute favorite part of my room and I told my parents they can't paint it while I am on my mission. There are years of memories all over those walls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too LOVE change! Things get boring when they stay the same... Another thing I love it your closet curtain!!! It makes me want to go to New York :o)
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PAINT THE GRAFITTI WALL GET KILZ PRIMER OR YOU WILL BE DOING 500 COATS. JUST A FRIENDLY TIP FROM YOUR HANDY FRIEND. :) JENNIE
Kristi:
I looked at your blog again this evening. I like your room, and I like change sometimes too, but when i find something I'm really comfortable with I'm happy with it for quite a while.
I enjoy your blog very much and check it out regularly. Thanks for posting instructions about the shout outs. I'm still pretty new to this.
aunt jill
Post a Comment