I being the crazy wanna be photographer that I am saw a cute photo op and took it!! Keith and his girlfriend Sara were over tonight and they both looked especially cute and I marched them out to my favorite portrait taking place in front of our house and snapped these pics. I gotta admit they look pretty good together! I really enjoy seeing my brother so happy.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
My Bro and His Girlfriend
I being the crazy wanna be photographer that I am saw a cute photo op and took it!! Keith and his girlfriend Sara were over tonight and they both looked especially cute and I marched them out to my favorite portrait taking place in front of our house and snapped these pics. I gotta admit they look pretty good together! I really enjoy seeing my brother so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww! They look so cute!
hey who is that cute guy holding me...man i wish he was my boyfriend...hahaha..thanks for taking these kristi. cute blog i like it..
Post a Comment