
Ok so late at night my mom and I got pretty crazy because we were so tired and so totally drained!! But hey it made for some good pictures!!

This is me in my "Pirate Pants" or that's what I called them anyway, I got them at this store in Provo called Kneeshorts. They are supposed to be Pajama Shorts, but they look like funky capri's on me! Lol, oh ya and I'm supporting BYU football with my 5 dollar shirt, he hee!

As you can see the silliness continues as mom peeks out of the bathroom at Ashly's Basement apartment, by the way thanks again Ashly!

My silly mommy, gotta love her!!!

Ok so this cracked my mom up... I have to explain, see there wasn't a single full length mirror anywhere in Ashly's house and only the bathroom mirror in the basement(which my mom hogged) and I always have to look at my whole outfit to see if I like it before I will go out for the day... so I took a self timed picture of myself and looked at it to see if I liked what I was wearing. When my mom would come of the bathroom and catch me doing this she would start snickering!!
No comments:
Post a Comment