Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Only In Utah....

Oh ya. glamourous while pumping gas! lol
BYU Creamery, oh so good!!!
Ok so one thing I learned about Utah is that there are lots of spiders in the basement, this one is a wolf spider named Mr. Spidey, he lived in the bathroom at Ashly's and he didn't bug me so I didn't kill him, I squished all of them but Mr. Spidey!!
Ok so there is this place in Springerville, The Cedar Fort warehouse, where they let you look through there dent and scratch pile in the back and all the books were either 3 or 5 dollars!! We bought a ton of books!! I was in heaven!
Oh ya, donuts baby!!!
I was so excited when I saw a Krispy Kreme, I forgot they existed still because they went bankrupt in Arizona. We HAD to stop and get some donuts and ended up buying 2 dozen!!
Our wonderful rental car- the Chevy HHR, which I would not recommend to anyone!!
Gotta love the Grill at the BYU creamery, seriously the best Guacamole burger I have ever had and it was only 2.99!!!

Ok so the whole time we were in Utah I kept saying the phrase... "Only in Utah!"
For example.... There is a freaking Deseret Book inside the mall!
They broad casted President Faust's Funeral on the local Radio
There were over 9 brides at the temple on Saturday that all looked no older than 20
There are missionary stores everywhere
And there are missionary dress up clothes at build a bear, I mean come on!! Only in Utah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had way too much fun! lol... i miss ya girl... dont be such a stranger please:)... i feel like i was once apart of your life.. and now im not at all... umm we can still be friends. haha.. but really sweet new posts.. i love ya girL:) ... looks like fun. im jealous. i especially love the temple pictures. :) your crazy and i miss you:)

Anonymous said...

umm that was from me:) ... haha kilie.. it says anonymous .. not on purpose.. i promise. lol... im still getting this posts thing.