Mom and I went to both the Provo Temple and Salt Lake Temple to enjoy the grounds. We went inside the visitors centers and took the tour of the Conference Center in Salt Lake. I loved being there and talked to some sisters missionaries about advice and what not but because we went the day before we were to fly home I was just exhausted and ready to be home sleeping in my own bed and back at work.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
I love to see the temple!!
Mom and I went to both the Provo Temple and Salt Lake Temple to enjoy the grounds. We went inside the visitors centers and took the tour of the Conference Center in Salt Lake. I loved being there and talked to some sisters missionaries about advice and what not but because we went the day before we were to fly home I was just exhausted and ready to be home sleeping in my own bed and back at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the skirt. Very cute.
Post a Comment