My best friend Crisitna and I took a road trip up to Anthem to shop at the outlet mall. It's about an hour drive from my house and with me driving it's actually shorter than that lol!! But the
We tried on sooooo many clothes in one day, seriously more than I ever had before!! Cristina was loving all these skirts and girly shirts.
I on the other hand sat outside the dressing room and waited for Crisitna while she shopped and tried stuff on in these kinds of super girly stores.
We took a lunch break and ate some pizza!!
Then it was right back to shopping and now it was Cristina's turn to wait as I checked out stuff in skate stores.
After all was said and done at Anthem I was loaded up with bags, lots of them!! We stuffed them all into each other so we wouldn't have as much to carry, but they were still heavy to lug around. I ended up buying 8 shirts, 1 purse and a pair of pants, and all of it was girl clothes!!! I know, it's a shocker! I had to get clothes to wear to my new job, because basketball shorts and skate t-shirts just don't say "professional"
We then went to the theater there to see "Bourne Ultimatum". It was way good and we both thoroughly enjoyed all the intense action, I also enjoyed Matt Damon (he's hot!!). As we were coming out of the movie a security guard stopped us and asked to see our ID's. We were confused and said "what?" He then asked us if we were sixteen or under. I then looked at him and was like... Um ya were both 20!! He said he was sorry and walked away and Cristina and I were still puzzled for a little bit, but then when I figured it out we were laughing!!! At the malls in
2 comments:
Looks like I wasn't to photogenic that day :)... Thanks for an awesome day!!! I had a blast!
Cheese pizza IS the best!
Post a Comment