Saturday, June 30, 2007

Girls Night Out!




I took my girls out to see Ratatouille tonight! I spoiled them rotten and sugared them up by taking them to buy candy first and then getting them popcorn at the movie too!! I love those girls so much it is SO fun to spoil them! They liked the movie and I thought it was cute. Annie did pretty well but didn't want to sit the whole time in the theater. It was pretty long for a kids movie. On our way home I told the girls that they were spoiled and they said "It's not our fault, you are the one that spoils us, you and Mema!" I then retorted that if they stopped being so cute and sweet then I would stop spoiling them, they replied "Well that's not gonna happen, we can't stop being cute!" lol, so much fun!!!

No comments: