




I spent my weekend with my favorite little girls in the world!! Jack and Amy were Ma's and Pa's for our stake's Pioneer Trek, so they were gone for four days and I watched the girls! I spoiled them rotten and had so much fun doing it! I loved dressing Annie in cute outfits, and I gelled her hair up in a Mohawk everyday, except for Sunday, when I put a bow in it. I also just loved playing with all of them all the time, I love those girls oh so much! Amy was so worried about leaving them, especially Annie who is only 9 months old. They were all so good though! Annie became VERY attached to me. It was cute, but also made my life a little bit more difficult. I felt so bad when Amy came home because Annie didn't want to go to her. She only wanted me. When I got home Monday afternoon I almost didn't know what to do with myself!! I didn't have anyone I had to watch or love or take care of. I was seriously sad! I missed my girls!! They are such a big part of my life and I am going to miss them SO much when I go on my mission!! I took a bunch of pictures this weekend, most of them from Makutu's Island and some from around the house and our water fight in the backyard. Seriously so much fun!!

3 comments:
Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Those girls are so stinking cute and crazy! I miss them so much! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Annie is getting sooo old!
Sounds like an eventful weekend for you. All the pictures are so cute. I don't think its hard to get attached to you. My kids always like to be babysat by you, and I don't leave them often with other people. I just wished you lived in California so I could have such a wonderful babysitter too. I'll check your blog for more updates!!!!!
Yes! Those girls are adorable and so fun!! Love your pics!!
Post a Comment