Friday, June 8, 2007

Kristi the hairstylist!!!



So my dad grew out a beard for the pioneer trek and decided after the trek to trim it up and keep it. The only problem was that it was very gray and he wanted to look young. So he bought some brown dye and made me dye it for him. I went ahead and dyed his hair too. It was messy but once I finished he looked pretty good. He was a wuss though and said it burned so he washed some of it out and I had to do part of it again! lol. He went to the gas station last night and while filling up a younger lady got out of her car and gave my dad a double take (or so he says). He was happy!!! He feels young again! And I guess I am now the official hair colorist of the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!! Fun!! your my first blogger I have this bookmarked and will check back lots.

Anonymous said...

:-D I never imagined you dying anyone's hair before! Lol! I think we've found a hidden talent! ;)