Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Sony Cyber-Shot!!

The camera box.
I decided to try out the self-timer, it works great!
My family's dog Pepper
My family's dog Sandy

My Best Friend Cristina and I!!!


My old camera is dead- one too many snowboarding trips and it won't turn on anymore. I was borrowing my mom's old brick of a camera and then I finally broke down and decided to buy a new one! You know me though, it was totally spur of the moment, not much planning, just went to Best Buy picked out the top of the line super slim, super small, 3.0 screen camera and plunked down the cash. I bought a Sony Cyber-Shot T100. It is an 8.1 Megapixel with 5x optical zoom, super steadyshot and face detection technology. This camera is off the hook!!! I totally love it. I took a bunch of random pictures tonight with it and I was beyond thrilled with their quality! I took Pics of anything or anyone that would let me. Unfortunately Cristina wasn't too thrilled with my shutter happy self, but she was so good about it, I even dragged her along to best buy and she didn't care. She's a seriously good friend who looks great in pics with me! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, thanks! I think you flatter me too much! Love your new camera! I hope that I can get used to that blinding orange light, though!! Lol

Jenesse said...

wow, looks fun! I should've looked into that... I think I bought a scooter instead though!