I took my best friend Cristina and my three youngest cousins to Tempe Beach Park to see the fireworks and experience the whole thing. We had a blast and played games, they bounced in the bouncy things and a bunch of my friends met up with us to watch the fireworks. The show lasted for 40 minutes and it was quite spectacular! The kids loved it and I enjoyed it too! It was a great way to celebrate Independence Day!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
4TH OF JULY
I took my best friend Cristina and my three youngest cousins to Tempe Beach Park to see the fireworks and experience the whole thing. We had a blast and played games, they bounced in the bouncy things and a bunch of my friends met up with us to watch the fireworks. The show lasted for 40 minutes and it was quite spectacular! The kids loved it and I enjoyed it too! It was a great way to celebrate Independence Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment