
Me and my favorite baby in the entire world!!

Kevin wasn't too sure about all these little girls running around our somewhat orderly home, lol.

The gangs all here for FHE, yay!

I LOVED seeing my dad with Annie, he's going to be such an awesome grandpa some day!

Hailey demonstrates a point in our FHE lesson so well planned by my mom.

Chubba Bubba in all her cuteness!!

These girls are crazy, I'm telling ya!!

Family Dinner, yum yum!

The kids table, lol and yes Kiley is wearing one of my old camp shirts because we had spagehtii, enough said!

Oh how my mom loves babies, almost as much as me!! lol

Hailey is attempting to give me a kiss, oh how sweet! lol
I got to spend all day Sunday with my girls since their parents had to go to girls camp. I had so much fun with them and I brought them over to my house Sunday evening because we always have family dinner and FHE on Sundays. It was so fun to have the girls part of it this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment