Sunday, July 15, 2007

Service With a Smile!

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to do service!! My absolute favorite thing to do though to serve someone is to bake cookies and ding-dong ditch them to those who could use a smile! I baked dozens of cookies today with the help of my brothers and Ingrid and I drove us to drop them off. I love being the get away driver, and Kevin is the fastest din-dong ditcher I know!!! We had a blast and hopefully accomplished our goal of brightening some one's evening!


The boys seemed to be eating more of the dough than they were baking it!!
Ingrid with her new best friend the Spatula!!
Big smiles!!! We love to serve! Me and my bro's girlfriend Ingrid with our plates of cookies ready to be dropped off!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Those cookies were yummy! Thanks!