Hey Y'all!
In case you couldn't tell the subject line is a take off of the board game "Clue". That is the way I am going to kill Hermana Moran!! Ha ha yup that's right, I've got another transfer here in San Marcos with Sister Moran and I will be killing her off cause she goes home in February. So I got my very first transfer call last night- the suspense of waiting for those is so intense! But yay, I am so happy to be staying here in San Marcos, I love our ward and I would be so sad to leave before Christmas! So ya I will be here prolly for 2 more transfers (Sisters usually serve for 4 transfers in an area) which is awesome cause like I said, I love the Ward!! The area is cool too and we are going to get some work going on here! I have already decided that I am going to kill Hermana Moran by exhaustion!! We are going to get up every morning and before we head out the door I will tell her "Hermana Moran, because I love you so much I am going to work you to death today and there will be no way that you can get trunky!" (sound familiar Adam, lol I take your advice!!) so ya I am excited for this new transfer!
As far as the work in San Marcos, all is well! We have a lesson tonight with Sirenia and Aurellio, a Hispanic couple that have a little 1 1/2 year old boy, Diego. They are way cool and tonight we are teaching them the Plan of Salvation with the law of chastity. They have been living together for 3 years and have Diego together, but are not married. SO we are working towards a weddism (wedding and a baptism). They both have said that they will be baptized if they feel that this is the true church. They are keeping their commitments and reading in the book of mormon and praying about it. Aurellio always has lots of questions and is way into it and that is helping move Sirenia along also. Our main concern with them though is church. They both have crazy work schedules and often work on Sundays, so we have not been able to get them to church yet. So if you would, please pray for them. I have Faith and Hope that it will work out- they are both so prepared!!! We also have Minerva still- she is going to get baptized, it is no longer a question of if, but a question of when!! She has been going to church regularly and now has come to our ward 5 times, three times before I got here, and 2 with me here. So ya she is just hung up on having her husband perform the ordinance and he is not worthy. So another one to pray about, but it will work out! :)
So Christmas is upon us!! Here in San Marcos we have a super awesome day planned out! Once again because our ward is so amazing we are splitting up our festivities with several different families! Everyone wants a piece of the missionaries! ha ha jk SO anyway on Christmas eve we are going to this hispanic family's house and in their culture the 24th is the big day of celebration, so we are having a feast over at their place!! Then on Christmas morning we are getting up and taking all of our presents over to the Wilde's to open our present altogether as a family, us the Elders and the Wildes (aww how cute! lol) and then we are having a big Christmas Brunch. Then we are gogin to the San Marcos River where several members of the ward are meeting up to go for a swim! Yup that's right, those crazies swim the river on Christmas day!! We get to watch that, should be pretty funny! Then over to the Smith's house for as Brother Smith likes to call it- A Giant Spread!! More food!! Then over to the Davis' house for Christmas Dinner and yet again more food. Then home to the apartment to make our Christmas phone calls home!!! :) So ya should be an awesome Christmas!!
So all is well in San Marcos! This past week we taught Seminary which was way fun!!! Mom you will be getting a video here prolly in the next couple weeks that I took of us practicing our song/skit for the lesson. It was hilarious and the kids LOVED it!! I have to say that I love the youth of the church!!! Ha ha but apparently with some of the boys in our ward the feeling is mutual. I guess I am just too cool for my own good. One of the bretheren in the ward told me his son has a crush on me, which my comp and I already figured out cause he kept flirting with me! Dude I am a missionary and your 17, back off! ha ha And apparently the Seminary has it that a few more of the priests have me on their secret crush lists! lol man what is all this about! SO my comp and I have been very professional like around the Young Men lately so as to snap it into their heads that I am a servant of the Lord! lol It is funny!
Alright, well I am loving the mission, loving San Marcos and loving Christmas! Y'all have an awesome Christmas now ya hear!
Love ya much,
Hermana Kleisler
Always- SMILING ALL THE WHILE!
No comments:
Post a Comment